Thai aubergine and chickpea curry
This is a delicious hearty way to get some extra veg in and quick dinner for the whole family. It can be made in advance, frozen - or whipped up in 30minutes. I always make a double batch and freeze the other half for quick healthy dinners.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 thumbs of ginger grated
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 1 large aubergine chopped into chunks
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 1 cup garden peas
- Using a large pot, add coconut oil, followed by onion, ginger and garlic. Saute until the onions are softened.
- Add the red curry paste and turmeric to the pot and cook for another minute.
- Add the aubergine and red pepper stirring to coat them.
- Add the coconut milk and chickpeas.
- Reduce to a simmer for about 20minutes.
- Once cooked stir in the peas and let simmer for a few more minutes.
Serve on a bed of rice - Enjoy!
Exemplary service with such a kind and considerate lady too at the end if the phone, I am so grateful.
This is a fantastic product and really does improve your immune system. It really really works.