Weekly Tip - 5 Tips for keeping healthy during lockdown
- ‘If you buy healthy food - you will eat healthy food’ If you can’t resist the junk food - stop buying it - this is the simplest way to avoid eating it. Full your fridge with healthy options such as chopped fruit and veg which are handy snacks for the whole family.
- Keep hydrated - keep up that good habit of drinking 2-3 litres of water a day you worked so hard on starting. If you find it hard to remember to drink water - make sure you have a big bottle handy that you can keep sipping from.
- Meditate - during this time it’s easy to feel anxious. Try meditating for 5minutes before going to bed each night for a restful nights sleep. There are loads of apps available which can help you learn how to switch off and relax if you are new to mediating.
- Do some form of exercise each day - whether it’s a 30minute walk or following your favourite workout class on Instagram. Keeping your body moving well help not only keep you healthy - but will help you destress and increase your energy levels.
- Speak to friends and family. Especially if you are living alone - it’s important to keep interacting with our loved ones during this time of social distancing. We are extremely lucky to live in an era where we can have video conversations and easily check in with loved ones.
baobab blueberries nut milk lindeed coconut oil cinnamon calorie broccoli asparagus habit food nuts activate honey water retention waterfall drinking caffine frappuccino vanilla coconut water oil medium-chain fatty acid applecider vinegar health wellness nutrition fatloss fitfam apple weeklytip fsc healthy weightloss top results overnightoats quick easy simple breakfast planahead delicious oats chiaseeds breakfastideas iifym macros carbs fats pt firlife fitness healthyeating basilpesto modemade natural greens easyrecipe icecubes sauces almond yum instafood instadaily lowcarb tasty bee beehealth propolis winter cold immune boost happy endofsummer uk tip nutrients vitamins supplements rock salt recipe cabbage sauerkrout snack goals fruit goodhabits onthego body build nutbutter homemade goodfats fitfood personaltrainer nutribullet protein summertimevitamins vitamind sun sunshine asthma strongbones fightcancer instagood blog blogger fscsupplements training workhard oralhealth bees coldbuster immunity sweets coldseason antifungal antiviral lozenges raw vegan chocolate cacao veganchocolaterecipe treat delecious foodporn dessert yummy macronutrient keto ketogenic avocado mct bulletproof fit gym weight #siberianginseng ginseng picoftheday chronicfatigue fibromyalgia athlete immunuehealth stressfree honeybee insects pollen agriculture flowers allregies naturalremedies nature nautral wellbeing antioxidant minerals vegetables seeds dairy meat monthernature amazingcreatures hotchocolate nutritious coconutoil cosy winternights warm herbs sage medicine herbal remedies mothernature haircair anxiety depression naturl plants green onlineblog respect love selflove nourish healthmind healthybody balance beeehealth quotes christmas treats mulledwine festiveseason overindulging december advent healthylifestyle chocolates xmas party endofyear stayfocused immunebooster wintermixture festive whitechristmas sale raspberry red pink jam likeforlike toast pbj peanutbutterandjelly sandwich newyear yolo smart achievements family friends lovedones motivation mentalhealth physicalhealth figuretrim workout newyesr crimbo weightgain kilo metabolism bonebroth bone broth leakygut treatment collagen goodfood greentea matcha latte healthyoptions mornings energy cancerfighting antiaging stevia peanutbuttercup healthyrecipe easter
Exemplary service with such a kind and considerate lady too at the end if the phone, I am so grateful.
This is a fantastic product and really does improve your immune system. It really really works.