Raw Snickers Bars
A healthier version of your favourite treat! FYI just because it’s made from ‘healthy’ ingredients doesn't mean it’s less calories, but it does mean its less junk!
250g ground almonds
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup dates soaking in 500ml boiling water
2 tablespoons nut butter
250g raw cacao paste
2 tablespoon agave
1 handful of chopped nuts
a couple of pinches of rock salt
- Melt the coconut oil and mix into the ground almonds.
- Press coconut and almond mixture into press pyrex dish (or similar) using the back of a spoon.
- Put into the fridge to set while you continue with the rest of the recipe.
- Remove the dates from the boiling water and add to a nutri bullet (or similar) add in 1 tablespoons of the boiling water and 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter and blend. You should end up with a thick caramel paste.
- Melt the cacao paste in a double boiler, add in the agave and stir (if you would like it sweeter add in more agave)
- Remove the almond base from the fridge and spread the caramel mixture on top
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top of the caramel mixture.
- Pour the cacao/agave mixture on top and sprinkle with a couple pinches of the rock salt
- Put in the fridge to set for 30minutes
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Exemplary service with such a kind and considerate lady too at the end if the phone, I am so grateful.
This is a fantastic product and really does improve your immune system. It really really works.