Weekly Tip: A Helping Hand
Feeling like you need a helping hand to shift the extra Crimbo kilo’s?
With all the excess eating over Christmas its very easy to gain a couple of kilograms (or more). Try supplementing with Figure Trim for 2 weeks to kickstart the metabolism and get you back on track.
I have written a brief description of the ingredients below - so have a read and see for your self the benefits of this supplement.
- Dandelion Root - works as diuretic to help get rid of excess water retention.
- Sterculia - which has been used to relieve constipation and keep bowel movements regular.
- Vitamin B6 - to help stimulate the thyroid which speeds up the metabolism.
- Apple Pectin - Pectin is a soluble fiber which helps limit the amount of fat cells can absorb.
- L - Phenylalanine - an amino acid that works as an appetite suppressant (it also have a huge range of other health benefits)
- Cider Vinegar Powder - improves digestion and boosts immune system
- Kelp (Bladderwrack) - stimulates healthy thyroid function (Note: this supplement should be cycled 2weeks on 2weeks off.)
- Krystina's Weekly Tip Start your day off with a warm glass of water and table spoon of apple cider vinegar "the mother"
- Weekly Tip: Overnight Oats Quick and simple breakfast that you can prepare the night before.
- Homemade Basil Pesto It goes very well with a courgette dish I make which I will be posted during this month. Great if you are following a low carb diet.
- Weekly Tip: Propolis As the temperatures start to drop and we wave goodbye to summer this couldn't be a better time to start supplementing with Propolis.