Weekly Tip: Gluten free banana muffins
A delicious healthy treat to make for your family and friends. Or perfect for children’s lunch boxes!
- 4 bananas mashed up
- 2 eggs
- 180ml of greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 drops stevia (or more depending on how sweet you would like them)
- 200g gluten free oats (blended to form a fine powder)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup FSC linseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb
- 1 tablespoon of buckwheat to sprinkle on top before baking
Preheat your oven to 160. Mix the banana, eggs, greek yoghurt, coconut oil and stevia together. Then add in the remaining ingredients. Once well mixed, add about 2 tablespoon of mixture into each muffin case and bake for about 30minutes or until golden brown.
They can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for unto 3days - I freeze mine, and then defrost when needed.