Weekly Tip: Healthy Hot Chocolate
This recipe turns something that is usually a treat into something that will benefit your health. (It also tastes better than the store bought options)
Cosy up on the couch with a delicious healthy hot chocolate.
The Ingredients for this recipe have all been mentioned in my blogs/weekly tips over the last couple of weeks.
- 250ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
Add all ingredients accept the raw honey and bring to the boil. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes (keep stirring) poor mixture into a mug and let cool slightly. Once it’s at drinkable temperature stir in the raw honey.
- Krystina's Weekly Tip Start your day off with a warm glass of water and table spoon of apple cider vinegar "the mother"
- Weekly Tip: Overnight Oats Quick and simple breakfast that you can prepare the night before.
- Homemade Basil Pesto It goes very well with a courgette dish I make which I will be posted during this month. Great if you are following a low carb diet.
- Weekly Tip: Propolis As the temperatures start to drop and we wave goodbye to summer this couldn't be a better time to start supplementing with Propolis.