Weekly Tip: Matcha Latte recipe
Did you know that one cup of matcha tea has the same amount of antioxidants as 10 cups of regular green tea. Try switching your morning latte for an almond milk matcha latte. Not only will you save on calories - you will also giving your body a nutritional boost.
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder ( I used @neatnutrition matcha powder)
- 2 drops stevia.
If you have a milk steamer add all the ingredients in and steam up. If not add all ingredients to a saucepan and slowly heat until its at the desired temperature.
Whilst matcha powder is expensive, I would recommend buying a small pack and making your lattes at home. It will save you money in the long run. It can also be used for baking or added to smoothies
- Protein Frappuccino Shake This is my favourite protein shake to make in the morning - especially on a hot summer day. So simple and easy to make.
- Krystina's Weekly Tip Start your day off with a warm glass of water and table spoon of apple cider vinegar "the mother"
- Weekly Tip: Overnight Oats Quick and simple breakfast that you can prepare the night before.
- Homemade Basil Pesto It goes very well with a courgette dish I make which I will be posted during this month. Great if you are following a low carb diet.