Recipe - Vegetable Fritters
This is a recipe I use to make finger food for my son - but it’s a recipe the whole family will love! And its freezable too!! A good balance of carbs, protein and fats.
1/2 cup finely diced red pepper
1 cup grated courgette
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
30g grated cheese
2-3 eggs (depending on size)
3-4 tablespoons plain flour
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Squeeze any excess water out of the courgette and carrot.
- Add the courgette, carrot, red pepper and sweetcorn to a bowl and mix
- In a separate bowl - beat the eggs until well mixed
- Mix the eggs in with the vegetables, and stir.
- Add in the flour one tablespoon at a time, and mix. The mixture should be thick, if its not - add another tablespoon of flour.
- heat coconut oil in a pan, and then scoop one tablespoon of the mixture. Depending on the size of your pan, you can probably cook 4 at a time.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
Serve up as a tasty snack or lunch/dinner option for the kids.
These can be frozen once cooled, so you can make sure you always have a healthy snack on hand!
Exemplary service with such a kind and considerate lady too at the end if the phone, I am so grateful.
This is a fantastic product and really does improve your immune system. It really really works.