Chia pudding is an easy to make nutritious treat that can be eaten anytime of the day!
Chia seeds are full of fibre and great for our digestive system! The fibre in addition acts as prebiotic feeding all the healthy bacteria in our gut. Look out for my next blog where I write about all the other amazing benefits of this ‘superfood’
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1/2 cup koko coconut milk
- Mix the chia seeds and agave syrup together to form a very thick mixture.
- Slowly add in the milk stirring until there are no lumps.
- Pour into a mason jar and put in the fridge.
- After about 15minutes give it another stir to make sure the chia seeds haven't gone to the bottom.
- Put back in the fridge for at least 1hr.
- Serve with toppings of your choice, I personally love fresh berries!
Exemplary service with such a kind and considerate lady too at the end if the phone, I am so grateful.
This is a fantastic product and really does improve your immune system. It really really works.