Following on from Tuesdays post. I thought I would share another tasty way to enjoy raspberries on these last few warm autumn days. So healthy they can even be served alongside breakfast!
Raspberries have a lot of health benefits similar to blueberries. But did you know they actually contain more vitamin C and fiber than blueberries.
Raspberries are full of antioxidants that have been shown to help keep our hearts healthy.
Some studies have shown raspberries to help with pain associated with arthritis, this is thanks to the polyphenols that have anti-inflammatories benefits.
Raspberries help protect our body from cancer. Again thanks to their high level of antioxidants which can help slow down the reproduction of cancer cells.
An excellent healthy snack as they are low in sugar but high in nutrients.
- 2 punnets of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 2 cups of greek or plain yoghurt
- Add 1 1/2 punnets of raspberries to a bowl followed by the sweetener of choice.
- Mash the raspberries slightly with a fork.
- Stir in the yoghurt
- Add the remaining 1/2 punnet of raspberries and stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into your favourite ice lolly mould
- Leave to set in the fridge for about 6hrs.
Enjoy in the sunshine
Exemplary service with such a kind and considerate lady too at the end if the phone, I am so grateful.
This is a fantastic product and really does improve your immune system. It really really works.